Message From The Divine

And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers,

So,

Listen to the God in me as He teaches me to teach you.

Through His teaching, we are divinely inspired so this is the
DIVINE EXPRESSION


Monday, March 22, 2010

A letter... with love


#DearFutureHusband,


I love you already. I don't know you. I might have never you before but I love you. I love the way you talk, the way you walk, the way you say my name. I love the way you let me cry, the way you dry my eyes, I way you let me lie... in your arms. I love that you wake up before I do. I love that you know how I like my coffee, when I drink it. I love that you start the car in the winter and you take the trash out every day. I love you pray with me and for me and without me and about me. I love that you thank God for me as I do you. I love that you support me in everything I do, even if you do not agree. I love that you debate with me. I love that you tell me to be quiet and make me want to shut up. I love that you tap me on shoulder. I love that you ask to roll over. I love that you steal the covers. I love that you're a brother. I love you more than words can ever express. I love that you love me when I'm a mess.

I love that God is preparing you for me right now. I love that you are my soul mate, my lover, and my friend. I love you in so many ways. I have loved you for so many days. I am trusting God that you are mine and I am yours.

You are my hope
You are my faith
You are my trust
You are my love

This is a love letter to you... Wherever you are. Whoever you are.

I love you

1 responses:

Phylcia said...

Thanks for the wedding vows! Please don't look shocked when you hear these on my wedding day.