Message From The Divine

And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers,

So,

Listen to the God in me as He teaches me to teach you.

Through His teaching, we are divinely inspired so this is the
DIVINE EXPRESSION


Friday, April 09, 2010

Look what God has done

*ACCEPTED*

*CONGRATULATIONS*
*DOCTORAL*

I received an e-mail letting me know that I have been informally accepted to the Howard University graduate school for doctoral study in English Literature with a concentration in African-American Literature.

I am overwhelmed with joy.

I am humbled by the honor.

I am going to attend the same school that Toni Morrison did.

Zora Neale Hurston...

Sherley Anne Williams...

God has done more than exceedingly and abundantly...

God has done more than I could have asked
thought
or even imagined...

Man, I'm so blessed.

Look what God has done

0 responses: